Sunday, May 31, 2009

crazyyyy train

i just made myself get out of bed
yeah i know its 5pm
and by out of bed, i mean im now sitting up on my computer in bed, instead of lying in bed

last night should probably be labeled, in general, as a "bad life choice"
as i like to say.


went to graham to the $3 theatre with my parents
first we ate dinner at this cute little old school diner
where we somehow managed to have 3 waiters
my mom joked and said it was because she had a "hot daughter"
the waiter nearest blushed and then winked at me.
great. i like awkward situations
he then proceeded to ask me, 3 times in 20 seconds if he "could get me anything else, ANYTHING reallly"
ew.

so then we go to the sketchy $3 theatre
they have this dispenser in the lobby where you push a button and it pours popcorn for a refill, its really not as neat as it sounds
im sure thats where AIDS came from.
and they had a box of like nasty old rocking chair seat cushions
ya know, in case your seat isnt comfy enough? haha
oh and the seats, yeah they ROCKED. so the entire movie i was too ADHD to watch because i was distracted by rocking back and forth  in the chair. 
am i 5 years old? 

and of course, the stupidest and loudest red neck man alive had to sit behind me 
the entire time saying, at the quietest moments possible
"well hot damn! i didnt think he would get shot!"
"wooo-eee! i cant believe they're doin it!"
"hunney did you see that? i cant believe i saw that??"
i was like WTF YOU ARE A GROWN MAN STFU
but instead of saying it out loud i just put my sweater on and gave him a mean look
which really, isnt that mean, im bad at mean looks.

okay i need to stop writing now.

one last thing.. someone is outside of my window playing "crazy train" by ozzy osbourne
really? what is going on in my life??

No comments:

Post a Comment